Wednesday, December 9, 2015

the cows are still awake

today's advent gift (and william's snowman from the 4th).  they are practical elves... 


today, this was the one decent shot i got on my way to the train... 

after that, i was in a rush, and after i was in a rush, my phone died.  and after my phone died i had to run back to where i'd been to send an email to where i was going to say that my phone died but i was on my way.  and after i was back on the above bike path after being on my way, that is, after i was on my way home again, in early evening, the same cow as yesterday was walking down the hill to the same stream to take another drink and i reached for my phone/camera only to remember that my phone was dead, so you will have to believe me when i say i saw her doing it again only this time it was late afternoon-- 4:15-- so the sun has set... there is just a band of orange sky behind me, the bike path lights are turned on, kitchen windows are lit up, the horses are dozing off in the field, but the cows are still awake.

in the evening, henry focused on his tricky track... 


and this guy got his first german lesson from a german-danish neighbor...

so he can probably say it better than me, but gute nacht!  

No comments: