Saturday, December 8, 2012

short saturday post

when it was still dark out this morning, william woke up (he blamed his nocturnal stuffed animals... a lemur and an owl), ready to eat and ready to play.  he was once again a very healthy boy.  and he stayed that way the entire day... as did the rest of us.  so far, so good...

i took some pictures from today, but my phone refuses to send them to my computer, or my computer refuses to accept them from my phone-- i'm not sure which.  but other than greg taking the guys to the super best for william to practice riding his bike in the snow and for me to cut out a big chunk of my danish reading, it was a very low-key day.  you are missing only a visual of the elaborate train track greg and william created.  the one with the fancy tunnel made of castle blocks that henry knocked over.

after henry went to sleep tonight we taught william how to play tic-tac-toe, which turned into x-wings vs. TIE fighters.  i finished the above-mentioned danish reading, leaving me with one novella to go... about thor (tor in danish).  i wonder if watching the movie will help if i don't finish the book.  i suppose i'll go start it now (the book, not the movie.  i already checked danish netflix and they don't have it).  enjoy your saturday!  

No comments: