Tuesday, January 15, 2013

tuesday

winter is back in denmark, and it's apparently here to stay through february.  when i took these, it was negative seven (just under 20 degrees fahrenheit)...



that i was maybe misled by all the fact books telling me denmark's winters are mild (like, in comparison to the midwest's winters), is okay.  whatever it is like... even if this is just the beginning, there really are only a couple more months of it until we hit what will feel like perpetual early spring (if last year's february through june is any kind of bellwether).  


a couple cute pictures greg and william took from the nightly toothbrush race (which william, somehow, always manages to win)... 


it's only 8:37.  i'm going to get into bed and read my book (for once!)!  goodnight! 

3 comments:

nina said...

It will melt. Soon. Trust me.

nina said...

...and just so you know, the first day of school for me (Tuesday) in Madison will have a high of 5. I don't know why they don't give us all of January off to hide.

greg|regan said...

I don't know Nina. They (as in a girl from my class) say the weather's coming down from Russia and is going to stay this way through February! Eeek! But that's just a couple more months until we're completely thawed out, right?